Common Questions

Prices can change?
The presented prices in this site were calculated based on tariffs and exchange rates prevailing at the time. Any exchange or change fuel costs, port charges, airport, fuel and transport costs of any nature may be subject to adjustment.

I have a reservation made, can I cancel it? Which are the cancellation costs?
Withdrawals are subject to the following penalties, in accordance with the provisions:
(1) Up to 21 days before: the deposit amount;
(2) From 20 to 8 days before: 50% of the travel value;
(3) Less than 8 days before: 100% of the travel value
These conditions can vary according to stupulated by the operator. You should always reconfirm with the agency or request an explanation. Please note that there are non-refundable rates and that do not allow cancellations.

What are the rules for the transport of liquid?
It is only allowed to carry small quantities of liquids in your hand baggage. These liquids must be in individual packages with a maximum capacity of 100ml each. These packages should be placed in a transparent plastic bag, airtight, with the maximum capacity of one liter per passenger.

Which are, at present, the rules at the airport?
In order to facilitate detection of liquid you must:
  • Presenting all liquid transported when security control and x-ray for verification.
  • Strip the jacket and / or coat. These will check target separately while you go through the x-ray.
  • Remove laptops and other electrical devices from your hand baggage. These will check target separately while you go through the x-ray.
Considered as liquids:
  • water and other drinks
  • soups and syrups
  • creams, lotions and oils perfume sprays
  • Gel, including hair gel and shower
  • contents of containers under pressure, including shaving foam, other foams and deodorants
  • pastes, including toothpaste
  • mixtures folder solid liquid
  • masks
  • any other substances of similar consistency

What documentation do I need to travel?
Minors when traveling unaccompanied by their parents, or their representatives must present their authorization or absent, whose authorization must be notarised indicating the name and number of their identification of the responsible for the minor during the trip. The person traveling must obtain the necessary documentation to make the trip, including a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of the visit of the last country in the itinerary, their visas when necessary and comply with the health regulations in force in countries to visit. Citizens of other countries should ensure in their respective consulates or embassies visa requirement.

I will travel with a minor. What should I do?
National legislation, more specifically Article 23.º of D.L. 138/2006, of 26 July, stipulates that national minors, when not accompanied by whoever exercises parental authority, can only leave the country displaying a permit for this purpose. In both cases, must specify in a written document, dated and with the signature of the person exercising parental authority legally certified, giving further monitoring powers by duly identified third parties. Except as provided in this privacy policy, we will not disclose any personal information can identify you without your permission, unless we are legally entitled or required to do so (for example, if required to disclose their personal data by court order or fraud prevention purposes or other crime) or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights, our property or personal safety and those of our users/customers etc.

Travel insurance

We recommend hiring a full travel insurance. Check the contract conditions and the most important data: age and boundaries, reimbursement of medical expenses and medicines, delays and baggage loss, electronic material. Always enable insurance locally through the emergency numbers, Failure to do so may lead to the amounts spent are not refunded.

For the purposes of possible customs inspection, all purchases made abroad must be accompanied by invoice / receipt.

In case of damage or loss of luggage, the complaint should always be carried out at the airport in the survey of the baggage area (Lost & Found). Always get a document with the airline process and contacts, and activate their travel insurance.

In packages:
  • Always read the terms and conditions of each operator before making your reservations.
  • Please check the options covered by the travel insurance included suit you. See options for health insurance, baggage and cancellation.
  • Always get the contact tab or the local representatives of operators with travelers. Only complaints may be considered provided they are presented in writing to the travel agent in a period not exceeding 20 days after the end of the services.
  • The same, in accordance with the directive of the EU Council, will only be accepted if they have been communicated to service providers (hotels, guides, local agents, airlines, etc ...) during the journey, requiring the same, supporting documents of the event. In the case of shore excursions and these do not always realize they can require the reimbursement locally because the return can not be made through the travel agency, unless bring written complaints and stamped by the hotel / operator, as explained above.
  • HONEYMOONS: Some hotels require recent wedding document so they can have the special attention given to the bride and groom.

Entities for Consumer Litigation Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR): Under 144 Law / 2015 of 8 September reported that the Customer may use the following alternative resolution of entities Dispute consumption, applicable to the Travel and Tourism Agencies sector : Arbitration Commission of Tourism of Portugal:; Other Alternative Dispute Resolution bodies of Consumer disputes, which appear on the list provided by the Consumer Portal:

Subscreva já a nossa newsletter!

Caso deseje esclarecer dúvidas peça mais Informações

Consulte aqui alguns Sites e Informações úteis

Em cumprimento da lei nº 144/2015 informamos que para a resolução de conflitos de consumo deve ser contactada a comissão arbitral do Turismo de Portugal

Espiral Tours - Agência de Viagens, Lda. | RNAVT nº 2452  | © 2022 Todos os Direitos Reservados | Powered by OPTIGEST